Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
DD was wanting a smoothie and I didn't have anything on hand to make one so she experimented on her own. This is what she came up with and she couldn't quit patting herself on the back...lol.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water, of which the oj came out of
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Mix until banana is purified and liquid is combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ This was quite tasty. As I was making this for myself only, I used the whole banana, 1 Tbsp. honey and about 1 Cup of regular OJ. It tasted good but I decided to add a heaping Tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt to help give it a bit of body.