Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tried adding an orange to a banana cake. It worked!
Make and share this Orange Banana Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a 9" cake pan.
- Place walnuts in TM bowl. Hit turbo a couple of times until nuts are chopped, but not powdered. Tip out and set aside.
- Blitz butter, orange zest and sugar 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down.
- Add the juice from the orange, the eggs and bananas. Mix 15 seconds/speed 4.5. Check that mixture is combined. Scrape down, mix again a few seconds if necessary.
- Add the flours, salt and soda to the TM bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 4.5. Scrape down. Add reserved walnuts. Mix through with spatula.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.