Recipe by Recipe Reader
A very flavorful dish from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
Top Review by Scoutie
This is great, I have made it many times using either chicken or pork chops. I usually add some soy sauce, and I don't do the arguula. If I don't have marmalade I have subbed pure OJ with good results. I take the chicken out of the pan and then reduce the glaze. Yummm! Thanks for posting, Recipe Reviewer.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (8 thighs)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 scallions, whites and greens, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high to high heat.
- Season the chicken liberally with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken and brown for 5 minutes, then turn and sprinkle with the chopped rosemary. Cook about 5 minutes more, until done.
- In a small bowl, stir together the marmalade, vinegar and stock and pour over the chicken. Add the scallions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the sauce has thickened and becomes a thin glaze.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken and top each piece with arugula greens.