Recipe by TMoney
Easy way to fancy up the less expensive part of the chicken. Serve over baby spinach or your favorite sauteed green. Posting for safekeeping From Everyday with Rachel Ray.
Top Review by Nicest of the damned
Great recipe, my husband usually doesn't say too much about what's on the table, but he did mention that he thought this dish was really good, I'll take any compliment I can get ;) Thanks to you and to Ms. Ray.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange, marmelade
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup honey roasted pecan, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the hot skillet.
- Sprinkle the rosemary on top and cook the chicken until crispy and brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Wisk the balsamic vinegar and marmelade into the skillet.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- return the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the baby spinach, stirring till wilted and coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle the pecans on the chicken and serve.