Recipe by babygirl65
YUMMY...Went to a friend's house last night for dinner and he served this. I had to get the recipe.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut-up
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix OJ, zest, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large ziplock bag. Place chicken in bag and seal. Marinade in refrigerator up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove chicken from marinade, don't throw away marinade, you will use it for the glaze.
- Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and roast uncovered for 1 hour.
- Make glaze but putting marinade and honey in a saucepan. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half and slighly thick.
- Brush chicken pieces with glaze after 30 minutes of roasting and every 15 minutes after that.