Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sweet potato and orange slices covered in orange butter and baked 35-40 minutes. Haven't made it yet, but I'm posting for safe keeping. Found on http://www.sweetpotatorecipes.net
- 5 -6 medium sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and halved
- 1 orange, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and orange slices in large baking dish.
- Add orange peel, dark corn syrup, butter and salt to small saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Pour orange butter over sweet potato and orange slices.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.