Top Review by MonkShack
A quick and easy dish with some real potential. Persoanlly, the chicken was a little on the bland side - I should have tried the fresh rosemary as vivmom suggested. I also think the sauce should have been just a little sweeter. All in all, I'll probably make it again just to experiment with the flavor a bit more.
- 3 chicken breasts, skin, split
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan, breast side up, not overlapping.
- Sprinkle with onion and seasonings.
- Blend flour with 1/2 c orange juice, stir in the remaining juice and pour over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, basting occasionally at 350F for 1 hr. or until tender.
- Serve the chicken over noodles or rice on a warm platter.
- Stir the pan juices to blend and pour over the chicken.