Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups orange juice
- Place chicken in shallow pan.
- Sprinkle onion, rosemary, paprika and pepper over chicken.
- Blend flour with orange juice and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 60 minutes, or until done, basting often with juice.
I So wanted to love this. The instructions are clear. It's a breeze to make. The smell while it's cooking is fantastic. The sauce tasted bland. I would add garlic and either some italian seasoning or worchestershire sauce to jazz the sauce up. Thank you.