Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a different twist on baked beans but everyone who has tasted it really likes it.
Make and share this Orange Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (21 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped and sauteed
- Combine all ingredients together in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Heat in the over at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Oh, I liked this one. It's a great way to jazz up pork and beans. I chose this for the Spring 07 PAC event, and will be making it over the summer. Thanks Sherrybeth.