Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
You will need 4 3" cans for this recipe..The choice of crumbs is up to you..try shortbread, graham, cookie etc
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup vanilla shortbread, crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup orange pulp
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup Curacao
- spread 1/3 cup margarine on sides and bottom of 3" tall can.press crumbs in bottom and on sides of can.might need a little more on bottom.
- beat cream cheese till smooth, add sour cream and egg, mix well.blend in melted chocolate and remaining ingredients.
- Pour equal portions into 4 cans -- bake 25-30 minutes at 325*.
- center will be jiggly and edges are semi-set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour.run smooth knife around sides and invert onto saucer, and invert again on serving plate, crumb side down.
- Chill 1 hours.
- Top with glazed mandarine orange slices drizzled with curcao.
this was tasty and easy. i like that it was quick to make b/c it's divided into 4 small portions. mine did bake a bit too long and puffed up like a souffle -but after a few minutes it sort of caved in and flattened out. Next time I'll adjust the baking time - and I think I'll consider some other purees to add instead of the orange - like kiwi, mango or pineapple. Thanks grandma2969 :)