- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 orange, zest of, i love to use blood orange (to liking)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim stems off asparagus.
- Steam asparagus to tender-crisp (about 5 minutes) -I use a steaming basket in a pan with the lid on.
- Drain water and place asparagus back in pan.
- Place butter, orange juice and zest in pan with asparagus.
- Allow butter to melt and coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.