Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great change from plain angel cake. This came from The Dallas Morning News food section years ago.
- 453.59 g box angel food cake mix
- orange juice (amount equal to water required on box mix)
- 78.07 ml slivered almonds (optional)
- Follow directions on box using the orange juice in place of the water called for.
- After pouring into pan, sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Bake following instruction on box.
- Cool as directed.
- Serve plain or lightly iced.
- • Variations: Limeade or lemonade equally as good as orange juice.
Very good I.B. Makes a nice change from plain angel food cake. Has a nice subtle orange flavour. Enjoyed by all. I did omit the almonds.