1/1 Photo of Orange Angel Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Iron Bloomers's Note:
A great change from plain angel cake. This came from The Dallas Morning News food section years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- orange juice (amount equal to water required on box mix)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- 1Follow directions on box using the orange juice in place of the water called for.
- 2After pouring into pan, sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- 3Bake following instruction on box.
- 4Cool as directed.
- 5Serve plain or lightly iced.
- 6• Variations: Limeade or lemonade equally as good as orange juice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Angel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 184.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g