Recipe by Anna P.
A great combination of flavours and colours. Make sure it sits for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to meld.
- 4 blood oranges
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons blood orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed mint leaf, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely zest one orange and place zest in small bowl.
- Peel all the oranges and slice into rounds.
- Place in a large bowl and add the radishes, onion and celery.
- Mix gently.
- Add the juice to zest, whisk in olive oil, season well and pour over the salad.
- Let sit 30 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving add mint.