Recipe by Max'sMom
A yummy side, perfect for any meal!
Top Review by KatieR1984
I'm not sure what the other review was talking about... you mix in the Jell-o to flavor the whipped cream, you don't have to dissolve it! Make the recipe just like it says and it will come out perfect. I have made several recipes like this and I love them! Try this one, it is a great addition to your big family meals!
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 4 ounces fat-free whipped topping