Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange rind, Finely Shredded
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons honey (Maple or maple-flavored syrup can be used in place of honey. True maple syrup is the best if you hav)
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- Peel and slice sweet potato crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place in a 10-ounce casserole.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Sprinkle with 1 T orange juice.
- Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power for 4 to 6 minutes or till potato is tender.
- Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
- For sauce, in a 1-cup measure stir together 1/4 c orange juice, cornstarch, and shredded orange peel.
- Stir in honey or maple (or maple flavored) syrup.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 seconds to 1 minute or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Stir together sauce and potato slices.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.