- 2 seedless oranges
- 1 head boston lettuce, broken in small pieces
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced and separated
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, section and remove membranes from oranges.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, orange sections, red onion and peanuts.
- In a blender combine remaining ingredients and blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.