Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden – Shepherd’s Garden Seeds
- 3 oranges
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 large head lettuce, torn
- Grate the zest of one of the oranges, then juice the orange to make ¼ cup juice.
- Peel and section the other two oranges and set aside for garnish.
- In a salad bowl, rub garlic in salt and mustard. Add vinegar.
- Whisk in olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Remove garlic.
- In salad bowl, toss together mint leaves, lettuce and reserved oranges. Sprinkle with grated orange zest.