Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden – Shepherd’s Garden Seeds
Make and share this Orange and Mint Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Grate the zest of one of the oranges, then juice the orange to make ¼ cup juice.
- Peel and section the other two oranges and set aside for garnish.
- In a salad bowl, rub garlic in salt and mustard. Add vinegar.
- Whisk in olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Remove garlic.
- In salad bowl, toss together mint leaves, lettuce and reserved oranges. Sprinkle with grated orange zest.