1/2 Photos of Orange and Lemon Tea Fizz
Sydney Mike's Note:
This beverage recipe was found in the June 2009 Best Recipes cookbooklet, Summer Salads & Sandwiches. Preparation time includes neither the time needed for brewed tea to cool nor the time needed for the fruit-flavored tea to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water over the tea bag, then cover & let brew for 5 minutes, before removing tea bag & squeezing the wet bags over the container of brewed tea.
- 2Stir in sugar & let cool, then pour into a large pitcher.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for the club soda, then chill at least 2 hours.
- 4Just before serving, add club soda, then pour into ice-filled glasses & garnish each glass with an orange slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange and Lemon Tea Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags