Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful chilled dessert with a different twist to the traditional jelly mold.
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons agar-agar (found in most asian markets)
- 1 -2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Put orange juice and water in a saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Sprinkle on the agar-agar and whisk until dissolved.
- Dampen a four cup loaf pan and pour in orange mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Once set, unmold onto a serving dish.
- Slice the kiwi fruit and arrange on top of the jelly.
- Times are approx:.
- Times do not reflect chilling time.