Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a simple little bread recipe with the flavors of honey and orange. Yummy.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Remove dough from can in rolled sections; DO NOT UNROLL.
- Place sections together on prepared cookie sheet, forming 1 long roll.
- Partially cut each section into 6 slices to within 1/8 inch of bottom, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Fold down alternating slices from left to right to form a loaf.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, honey and orange peel; mix well.
- Brush over warm loaf.
- Serve warm.