Recipe by Judith N.
Refreshing summer salad. Came from Buitoni and the Meals.com recipe site.
Top Review by sues4cy
I was a little apprehensive about mixing these ingredients, but very glad I did. This is an unsual cool salad. I get requests to bring it to every potluck and family gathering. I double the recipe and always substitute slivered almonds for the walnuts. I use the homey mustard dressing #45529 from this site. Makes just enough. I like to make the tortellini ahead and add dressing and cool before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagethree cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing