Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This ia an easy glaze to put together that really complements a fresh pork roast or a smoked ham.
- 78.07 ml orange marmalade
- 78.07 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml fresh grated ginger
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl stir together the marmalade, mustard, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Oh so very delicious! Used for Christmas dinner ham. Just perfect!
This is so easy to make, and very tasty! I glazed a pork chop and put it on the grill, and was surprised at how flavorful it was. I was rather skeptical after mixing some very different ingredients together and wondering how they would ever blend! But they did, and made for a very delicious supper. Thanks for a great recipe, Ev.