A nice baked chicken wing recipe with asian type flavoring.
Make and share this Orange and Ginger Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large plastic freezer bag, combine orange juice, lemon, hoisin sauce, oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot sauce.
- Seal bag and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, and refrigerate to marinade overnight.
- Spread the wings evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle desired amount of marinade over wings, and bake in a preheated 400 degrees Farenheit oven for 45 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with sliced green onions scattered on top.