1/1 Photo of Orange and Ginger Chicken Wings
A nice baked chicken wing recipe with asian type flavoring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large plastic freezer bag, combine orange juice, lemon, hoisin sauce, oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot sauce.
- 2Seal bag and shake to mix.
- 3Add the chicken wings, and refrigerate to marinade overnight.
- 4Spread the wings evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 5Drizzle desired amount of marinade over wings, and bake in a preheated 400 degrees Farenheit oven for 45 minutes, or until browned.
- 6Serve with sliced green onions scattered on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange and Ginger Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (661 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1431.4
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 350.8 mg
- Sodium 1092.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 63.9 g
- Protein 88.5 g