Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A nice baked chicken wing recipe with asian type flavoring.
Make and share this Orange and Ginger Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large plastic freezer bag, combine orange juice, lemon, hoisin sauce, oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, and hot sauce.
- Seal bag and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, and refrigerate to marinade overnight.
- Spread the wings evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle desired amount of marinade over wings, and bake in a preheated 400 degrees Farenheit oven for 45 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with sliced green onions scattered on top.
I would give this more stars if I could. The flavor is so good! I thought the large amount of minced ginger had to be a mistake, but it doesn't overpower the end result. After baking the chicken has a distinct Asian flavor with all of the flavors showcased and the chicken was glazed beautifully. I used drumsticks instead of wings and substituted splenda for the sugar, but otherwise followed the recipe. Next time I might use sambal olek or up the hot sauce a tad. As is the chicken is not hot at all. Thank you for sharing the recipe! It's a keeper! =)