1/3 Photos of Orange and Cinnamon Biscotti
1 hr 8 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe is from the "Muffin Lady" at church.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325° and butter 2 baking sheets.
- 2Beat sugar and butter. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well.
- 3Add orange peel and vanilla; beat.
- 4Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mixing until just incorporated.
- 5Divide dough into 2 parts.
- 6Form into logs and flatten to 1 1/2-inch thick with lightly-floured hands on baking sheets.
- 7Bake until firm, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
- 8Using serrated knife, cut into 1/2-inch slices. Return to the oven and bake on both sides until golden (about another 8 minutes per side). Cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange and Cinnamon Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g