This recipe is from the "Muffin Lady" at church.
Make and share this Orange and Cinnamon Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325° and butter 2 baking sheets.
- Beat sugar and butter. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well.
- Add orange peel and vanilla; beat.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mixing until just incorporated.
- Divide dough into 2 parts.
- Form into logs and flatten to 1 1/2-inch thick with lightly-floured hands on baking sheets.
- Bake until firm, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
- Using serrated knife, cut into 1/2-inch slices. Return to the oven and bake on both sides until golden (about another 8 minutes per side). Cool.