Recipe by dicentra
I love just about anything with oranges in it. This is fabulous! Drain the oranges after cutting or the salad may end up too wet.
Top Review by NovaM
this was OK. A little bland for my taste, though. I added a little chilli in the dressing and a bit of salt which improved things a little. Despite this, it was still a nice summery salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, white part only, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh minced cilantro
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard