Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love just about anything with oranges in it. This is fabulous! Drain the oranges after cutting or the salad may end up too wet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, white part only, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh minced cilantro
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a salad bowl, combine salad ingredients. Toss well.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss again. Serve immediately.
this was OK. A little bland for my taste, though. I added a little chilli in the dressing and a bit of salt which improved things a little. Despite this, it was still a nice summery salad.