This is a great dish for anyone watching their weight. I've been making this for years.
Make and share this Orange - Almond Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Toast almonds in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Warm oil in the same skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in marmalade, soy sauce and pepper.
- Place raw shrimp in pan. reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the shrimp have turned pink.
- Top with almonds and orange slices, if using.
- Serve over rice or your choice of noodles.