Recipe by bbusymom
This is a simple salad with a lot of pizazz. It goes with most anything. The tarragon vinaigrette makes the salad. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof spring mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 3⁄4 toasted almond
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 teaspoons of butter into sauté pan and toast almonds lightly in butter; sprinkle lightly with salt and let cool.
- Place spring mix into lg bowl and top with mushrooms and oranges. Top with cooled almonds.
- Vinaigrette: Place all ingredients into a container with a lid or into a bowl. Shake or
- whisk vigorously. Pour onto salad and serve.