Recipe by Sydney Mike
This is one of my quick & easy chicken recipes, which I usually serve over brown rice.
Top Review by Nif
This was quite good. I would have liked more chicken (about double) because there was a ton of sauce and it was pretty overwhelming on the rice. It was good but next time I would add more chicken or some veggies. Made for Went to Market Tag. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked, cut bite-sized
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter & saute almonds until brown, then add cut up chicken.
- In a bowl combine cornstarch, broth, orange juice concentrate, molasses & soy sauce, & blend well.
- Salt & pepper to taste, then add to chicken mixture & stir until thickened.
- Serve hot.