Bake golden orange-almond twists easily when you get a jump start with refrigerated sweet rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup yoplait original 99% fat free orange flavored yogurt (from 6-oz container)
- 1 (14 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated orange sweet roll dough (8 rolls)
Sauce (use icing from can of sweet roll)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In small bowl, beat egg with fork or wire whisk; stir in yogurt until smooth.
- 4Unroll dough on cutting board.
- 5Set icing aside.
- 6Cut each strip in half crosswise.
- 7Dip each strip completely in egg mixture, then twist 2 or 3 times; place in baking dish.
- 8Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat icing, butter, orange juice, almond extract and marmalade to boiling over medium heat.
- 10Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and shiny.
- 11Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
- 12Loosen rolls from baking dish with spatula.
- 13Drizzle with sauce; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Almond Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 34.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
99% fat free orange flavored yogurt
refrigerated orange sweet roll dough