Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my local noon news show. I don't know if it's really from Oprah Winfrey, but it really is outtasight.
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup chopped vegetables, of your choice (I use bean salad and cucumber, mixed)
- 1 cup oranges, pieces fresh or canned (drain canned fruit) or 1 cup pineapple chunk (drain canned fruit)
- 1⁄4 cup dynamite salad dressing (number 104585)
- 2 tablespoons raisins or 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (any kind)
- In a bowl, mix salad greens, fruit and vegetables.
- Spoon dressing over and mix gently.
- Top with raisins and nuts.
Really good for me, living alone and cooking is a pain for one . This way I get everything I ned in one salad.
Really very good! I love both, the salad and the dressing. Please post more such recipes!