Make and share this Oprah's Favorite Turkey Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil
- 4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Major Grey chutney, pureed
- Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.