Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Great use of tofu. It tastes great!
- 8 ounces firm tofu
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons light irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10-inch glass pie plate with 3 sprays of the vegetable oil.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tofu, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, maple syrup, cocoa powder, egg whites, cinnamon, and the liqueurs.
- Puree until smooth and pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Place the pie plate on the center rack of the oven.
- On the bottom rack, place a baking pan filled halfway with water.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- While the cake is baking, combine all the topping ingredients in a small bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- When the cake has cooked for an hour, remove it from the oven, spread the topping on evenly, decorate if you wish, and return it to the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes more until the topping sets.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.