1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Ashley U's Note:
Great use of tofu. It tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces firm tofu
- 1/4 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons light irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10-inch glass pie plate with 3 sprays of the vegetable oil.
- 2In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tofu, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, maple syrup, cocoa powder, egg whites, cinnamon, and the liqueurs.
- 3Puree until smooth and pour into the prepared pie plate.
- 4Place the pie plate on the center rack of the oven.
- 5On the bottom rack, place a baking pan filled halfway with water.
- 6Bake for 1 hour.
- 7While the cake is baking, combine all the topping ingredients in a small bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- 8When the cake has cooked for an hour, remove it from the oven, spread the topping on evenly, decorate if you wish, and return it to the oven.
- 9Bake for about 10 minutes more until the topping sets.
- 10Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oprah's Chocolate Tofu Cake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light irish cream liqueur