Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Best I've EVER had!!
- 12 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet pickle
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash horseradish sauce
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons paprika (garnish)
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cut each in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in bowl with all other ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into egg whites and sprinkle with parsley & paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or more.
- Serve chilled.
I made these eggs without the sweet pickles and they were fantastic! My husband and friends really liked them. Great taste and easy to prepare. I put all the ingredients in a ziploc bag, mashed them together, and sqeezed into the egg whites. One less bowl to clean!
Very good flavor! I especially enjoyed the additions of Worcestershire, horseradish, and Tabasco in this version. The only drawback for me were the minced sweet pickles - next time, I might leave them out and just add a tiny bit of the juice; I didn't care for their texture in this and the sweetness didn't seem to go as well with the zestier ingredients. But otherwise quite tasty and unique.
I have made this as deviled eggs a couple of times now and it is wonderful. Then someone mentioned an egg salad recipe so I thought I would try this for that. It is super good too for egg salad sandwiches. YUMMY!!!!!