Dienia B.'s Note:
Xreamy white with bits of cherry very old fudge recipe from Darlene Kossman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter sides of a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
- 2In it combine sugar milk cream corn syrup and salt.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boiling.
- 4Cook to soft ball stage (236°F).
- 5Immediately remove from heat.
- 6Cook to lukewarm (110°F) without stirring.
- 7Add butter and vanilla.
- 8Beat vigorously until mixture becomes very thick and starts to lose its gloss.
- 9Quickly stir in cherries and pour into buttered shallow pan. Mark while warm; cut when firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Opera Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: