Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy BBQ. If swordfish isn't available, use a similar 'meaty' fish fillet such as tuna.
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of, finely grated
- 50 g mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ciabatta rolls, halved
- lemon wedge, to serve
For the herb aioli
- 1⁄3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat grill or BBQ to high.
- Place fish in a bowl and cover with oil and lemon zest. Season to taste.
- Make the aioli in a small bowl by combining all of the aioli ingredients.
- Cook fish for 2-3 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet, or until cooked to taste.
- Toast cut sides of the ciabatta and put on a platter. Top each with some salad leaves, tomatao slices and the cooked fish. Add a dollop of the herb aioli. Serve with lemon wedges.