Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pillsbury breadstick dough....with a twist! Dijon Mustard, Sesame Seeds, Asiago cheese, garlicky, YUM!! This recipe was made by a 12 year old who got to the finals at the 2002 Pillsbury Bake-off. I myself am entering the Pillsbury bakeoff, and at 16 years old, this little girl is my InSpIrAtIoN!! :-)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 ounces freshly grated asiago cheese (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Add water and mustard; mix well.
- In shallow dish, combine cheese, sesame seed and garlic powder; mix well.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks.
- Dip each breadstick in egg mixture; coat with cheese mixture.
- Twist each breadstick several times.
- Place 1 inch apart on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Firmly press down ends.
- Bake at 350°F.
- for 14 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.