Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix the mustard, ginger and soy sauce, blending well.
- Blend in the sesame oil, sesame seeds, pepper and green onion, blending thoroughly.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Chicken Strips Or Cubes, Fried Wonton, Noodle Chips,
- Bok Choy
I served this as a dip for Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers #36768. The dip is tasty, but I felt the dijon mustard was slightly overpowering. I would have liked some of the other flavors to surface. I think by cutting the dijon back a bit it really would be a terrific dip. Thanks Ducky!