Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
These little pies are yum hot or cold. I think they'd be great, served alongside the right soup. Source: Delicious magazine - October 2005
- 350 g pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml light thickened cream
- 100 g low-fat feta, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Grease two 12-hole muffin pans.
- Place pumpkin on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Cut 20 rounds from the pastry sheets using a 6.5cm cutter and press into muffin holes to cover base and a little of the sides.
- Whisk eggs and cream together.
- Divide pumpkin among rounds, top with 1 teaspoon of egg mixture, then sprinkle with feta.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Cool slightly, then turn out.