Recipe by JoyfulCook
A great breakfast treat, simple to make and with a delicious flavour, a scattering of Provence herbs on top gives it that special touch.
Top Review by duonyte
Delicious way to use good things from the garden - tomato and fresh herbs - I used some thyme, oregano, a little sage and rosemary - lovely thick bacon and yukon gold potato. Very satisfying and flavorful.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 slice ham or 1 slice bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 teaspoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 potato, cooked (pre cooked)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon herbes de provence