Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Turns storecupboard ingredients into something really special.
Make and share this Open Mixed Bean and Vegetable Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into small cubes
- 1 eggplant, cut into small cubes
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 7 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 14 ounces mixed beans in chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 8 sheets lasagna noodles
- Place the vegetables, herbs and cans of chopped tomatoes and mixed beans in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook gently for 8-10 mins of until the vegetable are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Season well with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions and drain well.
- Layer one pasta sheet on each plate, followed by some veg mixture, followed by a second sheet of pasta and topped with some more veg mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.