Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great punch for almost any party. This punch gets a kick from Southern Comfort. I'm posting the recipe as found squirreled away in my Mom's recipe box ... add more Southern Comfort to taste.
- 3⁄4 liter Southern Comfort (1 fifth)
- 3 liters Sprite (or other lemon-lime soda)
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate (thawed in refrigerator)
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate (thawed in refrigerator)
- orange slice (garnish)
- lemon slice (garnish)
- Chill all ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients in punch bowl except soda.
- Add ice.
- Add soda and gently stir.
- Garnish with lemon and orange slices.