- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, minced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄2 cup radish, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, minced
- 6 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- white pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 6 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine vegetables.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water melt cheese with the beer, stirring until melted. Season sauce with pepper to taste.
- Toast and butter bread and place on baking sheet.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1/2 cup of vegetables.
- Pour cheese sauce over vegetables and broil for 3-5 minutes or until browned.