Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and tasty. Times are guesstimates
- 12 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small boiled potato, chopped
- 1 -2 green chili, chopped finely
- 1 cup boiled corn
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 cup white sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- Prepare white sauce by heating 1 tablespoon butter in a pan.
- Add flour. Fry lightly.
- Add milk.
- Stir till it becomes like sauce.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, potatoes, green chillies, boiled corn, half cheese, salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the bread slices. Apply butter on one side only.
- Spread the white sauce and vegetable mixture on the buttered side.
- Put the remaining grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle tomato and chilli sauce and bake at 350 degree F for ten minutes or till cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Great recipe! I added some cooked shrimps to mine and they were gone in no time. You have the best recipe collection!! Thanks, Sana.
Yummy!! I had this at a friend's house in india and am so glad I've finally been able to replicate it at home. Thanks Sana!! I'm off to look at your other recipes now :)