Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home - Diet edition.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 10 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- In large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans and salsa; cook and stir until heated through.
- Spread 1/2 cup turkey mixture over each tortilla.
- Top with lettuce tomatoes, peppers and sour cream.