Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Another good holiday leftover idea. If you have leftover stuffing, heat that up instead of making Stovetop!
Top Review by lauralie41
We had these sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving and loved them. I used Aroostook's Recipe #46560, sliced turkey from Bergy's Recipe #12077, and Mathmom.calif's Recipe #239284. Great way to use those leftovers, thank you Karen.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix (in the Canister)
- 4 slices cooked turkey, warmed (about 3 oz. each)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup turkey gravy, heated