Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another good holiday leftover idea. If you have leftover stuffing, heat that up instead of making Stovetop!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix (in the Canister)
- 4 slices cooked turkey, warmed (about 3 oz. each)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup turkey gravy, heated
- BRING water and margarine to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in stuffing mix; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- SPREAD cranberry sauce evenly over turkey slices; top with stuffing. Serve with gravy.
We had these sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving and loved them. I used Aroostook's Thanksgiving Stuffing (Cheat! Using Stove Top), sliced turkey from Bergy's Roast Turkey (Easy Steps for New Cooks), and Mathmom.calif's Fresh Cranberry Mold. Great way to use those leftovers, thank you Karen.