- 4 slices Italian bread (artisan)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small green apple, peeled,chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- Spread one side of oeach bread slice with butter.
- Place onto large ungreased baking sheet, butter-side up.
- Combine all turkey salad ingredients except cheese in medium bowl; mix well.
- Top each bread slice with about 3/4 cup mixture and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat or until cheese is melted and light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes).