Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 pieces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 average-size whole wheat English muffins, split
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Divide the mixture evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat until golden brown, 5 minutes.
SO good! Instead of Italian seasoning I used fresh oregano, thyme, parsley & basil. & I added more artichoke hearts.
Yummy and so easy. I did not add quite as much cheese just a sprinkle on each and they were still great. Takes a tuna sandwich to a new level