1/1 Photo of Open Faced Savory Hot Turkey Sandwiches
I was surprised I hadn't shared this recipe yet. We have this several times a year. Though it calls for sliced cooked turkey I usually use deli turkey sliced for sandwiches. You can use packaged. turkey gravy mix prepared directly in the skillet. Easily doubles, we love poultry seasoning so I always add more than whats listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet melt the butter, add the vegetables with the poultry seasoning.
- 2Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in the gravy, heat to boiling.
- 4Add the turkey. Heat through.
- 5Arrange turkey and gravy on the toast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Faced Savory Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 1472.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 41.7 g