I was surprised I hadn't shared this recipe yet. We have this several times a year. Though it calls for sliced cooked turkey I usually use deli turkey sliced for sandwiches. You can use packaged. turkey gravy mix prepared directly in the skillet. Easily doubles, we love poultry seasoning so I always add more than whats listed.
- In a skillet melt the butter, add the vegetables with the poultry seasoning.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the gravy, heat to boiling.
- Add the turkey. Heat through.
- Arrange turkey and gravy on the toast.